Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Headless Horseman

From Pumpkin carvi...

Yeah, lots to say. First off, yesterday I had a huge, boring, long test day. It started by me waking up at 5:30am to study a little more before my test at 8:00. That test lasted until 10:00 or so. Then I go to my histology lab practical which lasts another two hours. Then I get screwed and have to go in the last out of four groups to take our anatomy lab practical just after 4:00pm. So, I study the remainder of the afternoon in the library. I was tired, probably in a bad mood, and sick of school by the time that anatomy test started. We had planned to go visit Garrett and Hannah to carve some pumpkins, but around 3:00 or so, that was the last thing I wanted to do. I just wanted to go home and crash. The only reason I share this long and relatively uneventful story is to share the feelings of joyous elation I felt as I left the anatomy lab after that test. I was in the best mood for the rest of the evening and ended up making the coolest pumpkin of all time (see picture above).

Oh, and this story does have a good ending: I got a nice grade on the test.

No comments: