Tuesday, October 17, 2006

No, I'm not going to get you caught up



Way too much has been going on to update the world on me. Instead, I'll give the low down on the current events in my life. Med school is awesome, though very time consuming. When I mention to my preceptors that they are keeping me busy, they only respond by telling me that I have no idea. I don't know what that means, but I imagine it refers to my third and fourth year, not to mention residency and then, of course, my career as a physician. I'm hanging in there and even enjoying myself a little along the way.

Our good friends Jon and Shana came into town this weekend and we went up to Atlanta to see them. We had fun visiting with each other, visiting Amicolola Falls, Burt's pumpkin patch, and then the N. Georgia Premium outlets (Haley and I had a first in that we didn't spend a dime--of course that's easy to do when you don't have any money).

Click on the Picture to see more.

No comments: